Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to All,

I have added a few more links. I also wanted to add a few notes.
I added the link to the ldscatalog.com where you can buy church supplies and have them sent to you. Cool! I did not know you could do this. The one thing I did find with the food storage is that it is a little more expensive. But if you can not get to the cannery what a great service it is to have it shipped right to your front door. Sweet!

The first thing you will need to do is create a user name and pass word. Super simple.
Then pick the items you want and put them in your "shopping cart". When you are ready to check out click "Proceed to check out"
You will pay sales tax for your state.
You do not have to pay shipping that is already figured into the prices online.
Then enter your credit card information and click in the lower right hand corner "Purchase"
Voila, you are done. it is shipped to your door.

A few things to mention.... If you have the ability to go to the cannery, I highly recommend it. It is a lot cheaper. For instance,
6 #10 cans of Hard Red Wheat Online $30.50
6 # 10 cans of Hard Red Wheat at the Store House $19.50
The Starter Kit Online $34.75
The Starter Kit at the Store House $25.00

This is a wonderful service the church offers and I am so glad to know that they do. But I do love going to the cannery.

https://www.ldscatalog.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10151

No comments: